Col. Henry Savage's yacht docked at the St. Lucie Yacht Club. Handwritten on back: "Savage's boat docked from New York City, 1924." Henry Savage filmed his 1916 Robinson Crusoe film in the Stuart area. Savage also owned a winter home called "Two Rivers" on Sewall's Point.
View of dock area and large sailboat. Structures built on the dock include a sign reading "Florida Fruits." A man appears to be moving a barrel near one of the structures. Unidentified buildings also visible in the background behind the sailboat. Note on the back reads "'At the end of the bridge where we buy fish.' 1924."
Group of children posed with signs to represent their Martin County pioneer families. The family signs on display are John & Tom Taylor, Krueger, Stypman, Haney, Kitching, Frazier, Roebucks, and McPherson. Many of the children were dressed in period costumes and marched in a parade to celebrate the creation of Martin County.